Saturday 2 April 2011

Publishing

The last book I commissioned before leaving my previous job was published earlier this year. Confessions of a GP has done very well and I'm proud to have commissioned it. But that was a long time ago and I've missed the thrill of having a box of newly-printed books arrive. However, just this week I enjoyed the smell of a newly-printed book again. One that will be published on Monday as part of a new imprint of books. A new, small imprint that I'm very excited to be heading up and one that I have some great books scheduled for.
So the first one is out on Monday and I'll tell you more about it then!

1 comment:

  1. There is something wonderful about the smell of a 'freshly minted' box of books. I feel the same about the smell of a good quality second-hand book too :) x

    ReplyDelete