Sunday 10 April 2011

The Brighton Book Festival


Another project I am working on at the moment is the Brighton Book Festival (9-12 June). The Festival is planned to be a community-based event which hopes to bring book lovers together to share their passion for books and writing. We've dubbed it Bookstock and we're hoping to capture that laid back Woodstock feel and I'm helping to organise some of the events.

I'm looking after the Publishing and Self-Publishing theme and have just listed a book discussion, a poetry reading, a Write Your Book session and a Publish Your Book session. Have a look at the site for more information and to book tickets. There's more being listed all the time (I have a couple of great events that I am waiting to finalise) so do check back or sign up to the mailing list.

I'm running the Get Your Book Published session so you can find information on this and other events I am running or participating in on my site too.

If you're in the area and you'd like to be involved please get in touch. The Festival is growing all the time and welcomes everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment